I don't want to go into all the details, because I think crying for over 8 hours is enough. However, all I can say is I swear my life is one big clusterfuck. Just when things seem to be going good someone has to rip the rug out from under me. It's completely ironic how every big event in my life is shadowed by chaos or turmoil. I swear it's uncanny...I have come to dread birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, births, and holidays. My family thinks it is completely crazy how I want to sleep these events away, but I totally have a reason.
I have never been so tired in my entire life...if I could take some sleepy pills right now I would. Instead I lay here thinking about this baby who is due to arrive any minute, and what the future holds. I just don't know anymore...I have been completely blindsided.
::Don't freak out kiddo is fine, his mama on the otherhand is not doing so great emotionally or mentally::
Hello world!
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment