How far along? 37 weeks and 2 days!
Total weight gain/loss: I won't talk about it.
Maternity clothes? Switched back to my jeans thanks to my HUGE cankles and block feet.
Stretch marks? Still streching for a high five.
Sleep: Is uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Pretty uneventful week to be honest.
Movement: Decreased. We did a NST at the doctor's office and he of course perked right up.
Food cravings: Still in my fruity mood.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: Contracting more, and feeling more sore.
Belly Button in or out? Still in so far.
What I miss: Being able to bend down without getting winded etc.
What I am looking forward to: Getting everything organized for this baby.
Weekly Wisdom: Always good to offer your boss your placenta for it's healing abilities when he is feeling down.
Milestones: 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and -2 station, and we continue to progress!
Hello world!
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment