How far along? 36 weeks and 3 days!
Total weight gain/loss: I can't even talk about this right now. All I can say is I am jealous of Richard Simmon's tight thighs of steel!
Maternity clothes? I am so cozy in Colby's tee-shirts!
Stretch marks? They are looking up at me from my stomach.
Sleep: Is much needed.
Best moment this week: Putting together my nursery...it's looking so cute.
Movement: Still active and MEAN!!
Food cravings: Pretty much fruity.
Gender: Behbay boyo!
Labor Signs: Still contracting...not enough to freak over though.
Belly Button in or out? Still in so far.
What I miss: Being able to get up without whimpering.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery all finished.
Weekly Wisdom: Sticky notes are essential if you want to work during your 8th month.
Milestones: 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and -2 station, and we continue to progress!
Hello world!
2 years ago




1 comment:
Yep its getting closer and closer...I wish my belly button was still in ..Its out like a turkey timer;) I'm eagerly anticipating, but nervous at the same time. It has gone by so quick..I'm just trying to get ready!!!
Post a Comment