Wow...I have sorely neglected my blog! I blame it on the craptastic few weeks I have had!
Anywhoo...the news has been released and we will be having a little boy in about 4 months! Colby and I can hardly wait of course. All the current mothers who surround me tell me that I am ridiculous for wanting this pregnancy to end, as that is when chaos starts. I am not naive enough to think that a baby is all giggles and goodness. I am ready to be a mama, and to start my own family. While I do value my sleep, I also happily embrace all the tears, runny noses, tantrums, and total unease! All in all we are creating our family, and that means more to me than anything.
We are becoming more and more prepared as each day passes. So far we have our crib, changing table, jumparoo, swing, bouncer, baby bjorn, crib tent, baby quilt, breathable bumper, 12 cloth diapers, diaper bag, and a couple cutsey baby boy items. We are getting closer and closer! The one thing we don't have is a name. I am leaning more towards the name Gerrit James Van Wagenen, but I don't think Colby is entirely sold on it yet. So if anyone has any ideas please let me know!
Each day I am trying to get more and more prepared. We are currently in the process of converting my office into a nursery, and my guestroom into a half office. It is an unbelievable pain! Especially as Colby is working so much and has little time to give me a hand. I am hoping next weekend though we will have an empty room and paint rollers in hand!
Hello world!
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment