How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Shudder
Maternity clothes? I have taken over Colby's tee-shirt drawer!
Stretch marks? Only one that I can see.
Sleep: I want a bigger bedroom so I can have my own bed...my back and belly pillow takes up the whole bed and all I do is flip and flop.
Best moment this week: Getting my office moved and the paint up on the walls of the nursery.
Movement: He won't stay still. I swear I have the most active kiddo ever.
Food cravings: Nothing sounds good to be honest.
Gender: Team Peen!
Labor Signs: Had some preterm contractions, but it was due to an infection.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: The ability to go on a diet when I feel like my weight is creeping up.
What I am looking forward to: Getting all the baby items out of the guestroom and setup in the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: Disorganization is so stressful.
Milestones: I would say getting my office moved was a HUGE milestone. It was packed full of work, personal, and corporate stuff paperwork and files.
Hello world!
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment