Thursday, April 16, 2009

::WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We had another doctor's appointment yesterday and all is looking FANTASTICO! The baby's heartrate was 147 and it all looks excellent! Next month is our big teeny peenie or wankadooda reveal...can't wait!!!

The doctor gave me a prescription for some lovely little pain pills to help with the intense headaches that I have been struggling with, and gave me a green light for calcium supplements. She quirked a smile when I told her even chocolate milk made me want to gag...not a big fan of the cow juice.

The weight gain is starting to kick in! Grrr...yes I know it is natural when you are pregnant...but egad! I just lost 20lbs before I was pregnant and it makes me wanna cry when I see old familiar numbers again. I do think I packed on a bit too much this last month so I am going to be more conscious of what I am eating. The goal is to gain 15-25lbs at the end of these 9 months...not more. So looks like salads and more veggies for me!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Man I tell you what I never crave junk like I do when I'm pregnant..its so hard and I have no will power..Yikes!!