How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am totally avoiding the scale...although my boss did say "Aren't you supposed to be gaining weight and not losing!! You are looking great!!" So I have hope!
Maternity clothes? Love my maternity jeans, my super stretchy yoga pants, and oh yeah Colbert's tee-shirts!
Stretch marks? Just one still...his name is Herbie.
Sleep: Has been hit or miss lately. I find I spend most of my night peeing, rather than sleeping.
Best moment this week: I made Colbert's Easter basket! I love doing sweet things!
Movement: Baby moved for the first time last week...total uterus somersault!
Food cravings: Deli sandwiches...turkey mainly still.
Gender: While my hunch is girl...I have thinking about how much fun it would be to have a boy!
Labor Signs: Only after a big meal...jk.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My normal body...I just look like I am fat...not pregnant...BOO!
What I am looking forward to: Umm....My doctor appt on Wednesday. I always seem to worry about losing the baby.
Weekly Wisdom: If anyone falls over in an aisle while juggling three thing and hunching down you should offer some help to that person.
Milestones: I finally have energy to get moving around the house! So the laundry is nearly done, and the house is starting to look normal.
Hello world!
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment