How far along? 32 weeks today!
Total weight gain/loss: meh
Maternity clothes? I need more...sadly enough.
Stretch marks? Not going to sweat it. I am genetically prone to them and there is nothing I can do.
Sleep: I need to try to get more of it. All I want to do is sleep anymore.
Best moment this week: Umm...my work throwing together a last lunch for my last visit for the next few months. I felt so loved!!
Movement: He is SOO low and thus I feel like I have to pee every moment of the day.
Food cravings: Fruit...apples...watermelon...peaches...anything fruity!
Gender: Dingalingling!
Labor Signs: The contractions have slowed THANK YOU GOD!!
Belly Button in or out? Still in...but I think it's going to pop out.
What I miss: Not having pregnancy related drama involving my body.
What I am looking forward to: Having a baby next month...holy shit! Next month. ::Dies::
Weekly Wisdom: There is no room for embarrassment in pregnancy. It's nine months of talking about your vagina and all it's daily rituals.
Milestones: Making my last Flagstaff trip for work.
Hello world!
2 years ago




1 comment:
Oh yay!! I can't believe how close that is everyone keeps saying its a long way away but I think its because they forget I am due the first day of October.
Post a Comment