Thursday, July 16, 2009

29 Weeks

How far along? Currently 29.5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: My body hates me.
Maternity clothes? I bought a few new shirts. Two of which are too big...but I gotta have room for my behlay!
Stretch marks? I avoid the mirror which is the only way to see them.
Sleep: I never can get enough.
Best moment this week: Roman and Kate having their bambino!!! Yay! (Oh...and baby shopping...so much fun!)
Movement: He keeps kicking either my pelvis...a nerve...or my kidney. I am not sure which...but it hurts so bad I cry out.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Gender: Weinerville, USA!
Labor Signs: Some major contractions earlier this week. However, some bedrest has calmed the ute again.
Belly Button in or out? It's getting shallower.
What I miss: Being able to run around without pain...and bending over.
What I am looking forward to: Our 3D ultrasound next week.
Weekly Wisdom: When on a roadtrip forget historical markers! Mark every restroom on the map!
Milestones: I made it through an 8 hour day of driving. AMEN!!

No comments: